Hey guys, thank you for visiting our page and for reading our post we really appreciate, as you know we have been on a series called #streetwisemarketing and last time we talked about The Bus Conductor incase you missed it CLICK HERE. Today we would be learning about ‘The Bread Seller’ and before we proceed, we would like you to picture him/her in your mind and let’s get started.
A bread seller is a lady hawking bread who walks up and down the streets…let’s not forget that it is Agege Bread that is been sold. So, what does this bread sellers do that we can learn and put into our business.
- The Bread seller sells Bread: and remember an average Nigerian family eat bread almost everyday
* Marketing is easier if you are pitching what people need and not what you like.
- The bread seller is mobile * Sometimes marketing is better if you are going out to meet your customers.
- The bread seller uses transparent polythene nylon to display her bread
* Let your product appeal and attract customers and ginger their appetite.
- The bread seller carries butter with her
* Look for other services that your target market will need and add it to what you are currently selling
- The bread seller calls out as she moves up and down
* Create awareness for what you are selling, or you won’t sell
- The bread seller dresses like a bread seller
* Like they say Awareness is key, portray your business in the light that you want it to be seen. Dress like your profession.
- The bread seller always moves in the company or hang around Beans sellers
* Always hang around other businesses that add or increases your own business.
So, guys, we hope you have learnt a few things from that Local bread seller in your area and add it to your business.
If you got any question… Do so in the comment section.
THE STARTUP PLACE LTD:
Welcome to The Startup Place Ltd. We support Startups and Small Business Owners with the Marketing, Finance, Operations and Human Resource Solutions to Grow their Business.
34, Ajao Road, Off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos.
(+234) 816 986 1467, (+234) 818 432 7895
Mo-Fr: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sa: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm