Hey guys, thank you for always reaching out to us and for reading our post. We really appreciate. So, as you know we have been on a series called #streetwisemarketing and last time we talked about The Bread Seller and her characteristics in case you missed it CLICK HERE so moving forward we will be talking about the #IGBOSELLER (local igbo trader) who scouts to get customers for their Oga or their own store. Remember after working with their oga for some years they are given freedom to start their own thing, mostly the same line of business with their boss.
So let’s pick some Marketing lessons from him:
- The #igboseller know his product well:
*Product knowledge gives customers the firm idea that you know what you are doing and talking about and you won’t want to do business with someone who doesn’t know his or her onions.
- The #igboseller goes out to meet the customers:
*Except you sell something people need every day, you have got to go out and meet your customers and remember footballers that wait the ball to meet them always loose it.
- The #igboseller understands and leverage for on strategic relationships:
* You will notice that once you ask for a product they don’t have, they send someone to another persons shop to get it.Want to grow and make more money, leverage on other people’s network and resources.
- The #igboseller sells what people need not what he likes:
*Marketing is easier when you sell what people need and not what you like
5 The #igboseller struggles with other seller for your attention and cash:
*Business is a battlefield. Fight justly but win o
6 The #igboseller negotiates as though he doesn’t need you:
*UP your negotiation skills. Learn how to strike a win-win deal
- The #igboseller sells in a community of another similar products merchant
* Community selling helps you to cover up for lapses, Be in a community
To wrap up, we would be creating a community of serious-minded small business owners who want to up their business up we will support you and pull your business up and ensure we all have a profitable business.
Access fee to this community is for a token of N3,000 and If you joined, by the second day you would have made you money back. We would be starting on Monday and end taking people by Friday make your payments into: The Startup Place Limited 0106143893 Diamond Bank PLC and when you do so please send us a message via our contact.
THE STARTUP PLACE LTD:
Welcome to The Startup Place Ltd. We support Startups and Small Business Owners with the Marketing, Finance, Operations and Human Resource Solutions to Grow their Business.
Omobola Street, Lawanson, Surulere, Lagos.
(+234) 816 986 1467, (+234) 818 432 7895
Mo-Fr: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sa: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm