Hey guys, I have been spending a lot of time at Fate Foundation and I have been learning a lot about knowing and managing your business in the right way. So, during our class on ‘Creating a plan for your business’, the facilitator shared 3 things I would love to reshare with you.
As a business owner, you need to answer 3 of these questions:
- Who is your Target Market?
*The first thing to note as an enterpreneur is that your business is not meant for everybody, you need to clearly define who your target market is. The more narrow you are as regards your target market, the more profitable you become.
- What do your Customers need?
*This has to do with discovering what your customers need and developing a product and service to make business. Remember, people don’t buy from you because they like your face they buy from you because you solve their need.
- How do you intend to carry out your business?
* You need to determine what channels and processes you need to put in place to create value for your target market and deliver a solution to them. Your how should seamless, cost effective and efficient.
- So try and get these questions sorted and answered. If you need further help reach out to us – +234 816 986 1467 (WhatsApp)
THE STARTUP PLACE LTD:
Welcome to The Startup Place Ltd. We support Startups and Small Business Owners with the Marketing, Finance, Operations and Human Resource Solutions to Grow their Business.
Omobola Street, Lawanson, Surulere, Lagos.
(+234) 816 986 1467, (+234) 818 432 7895
Mo-Fr: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sa: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm